Air source heat pump equipment installation and use of common sense
When we use air source equipment, we may encounter various problems. Some problems can be solved by ourselves, but we dare not do it because we don’t understand the equipment and are afraid of making mistakes. Today, the editor has sorted out some problems and solutions, as well as some practical common sense, etc., hoping to help everyone better understand air source equipment.
Does the air source heat pump floor heating need to add antifreeze?
Air source heat pump floor heating can add a certain amount of antifreeze under technical guidance, and the engineering company can add antifreeze in a corresponding proportion according to the size of the floor heating area; for users who have not added antifreeze, they can complete the winter antifreeze work of the unit according to the first point above.
In order to reduce the operating cost of air energy heat pump floor heating, there is such a method: when you leave home during the day, you can use low-temperature heating, and increase the temperature in time after returning home to enjoy a comfortable and warm home life.
What should I do when the air source heat pump floor heating is disabled in winter and summer?
1.In areas below0°C, when there is a possibility of freezing, if you are not at home for a short period of time (3to5days), you can shut down the unit, but you must ensure that the power cannot be cut off; now the air energy heat pump floor heating unit It has its own antifreeze protection function, and the automatic shutdown can achieve the antifreeze function. The correct antifreeze measures should be:
( 1 ) When there is no one at home for a short time (within a week), the temperature of the unit can be set to the lowest. At this time, the air source heat pump will run at the lowest temperature.
( 2 ) When there is no one at home for a long time, all the water in the air source heat pump floor heating system can be drained. However, it should be noted that before this operation, other pipelines in the room should be fully considered. If the water pipe is selected, it will never freeze.
2. When not in use in summer, when there is no one at home for a long time or when it is not used for a long time and does not freeze, you can turn off the unit; disconnect the power supply and drain the water in the water system. However, for safety reasons, in the case of long-term non-habitation, the system must be drained and then the power supply must be cut off.
How to drain the air source heat pump floor heating when cleaning the filter?
The heating water discharge method in the air source heat pump floor heating: close the cold water inlet valve, open the water filling valve, open the faucet of sanitary hot water, and the heating water can be discharged. Reverse operation can refill and run, just unscrew.
The reason why the temperature of the air source heat pump floor heating cannot go up?
1.The heat dissipation of the radiator is not enough. This failure is very likely to occur in the home of the user who replaces the radiator. Change the size of the radiator so that the heat emitted by the radiator is not enough to make up for the heat loss in the room.
2. The wet room is not dry. Because the wall is wet, the moisture contained in it needs to be vaporized and absorb a lot of heat. Therefore, the room temperature cannot rise, and the baking room takes about a week.
3. Turn on and off, if the room temperature does not reach equilibrium, then shut down, and the heat emitted in the early stage is also absorbed by the outside due to the heat transfer between the rooms, so the required temperature is still not reached.
Where should the air source heat pump be installed?
The air source heat pump is a unit that generates heat by absorbing heat in the air. It changes with the change of the ambient temperature. The higher the ambient temperature, the better the heating effect and the lower the energy consumption; on the contrary, the lower the ambient temperature, the lower the energy consumption. The worse the heating effect, the more energy the unit consumes. Therefore, the unit must be installed in a sunny place, and the ventilation effect of the unit is better.
How to operate the air source heat pump floor heating for the first time?
1.After the air source heat pump is turned on, the heating temperature button is set to zero, and the lowest water temperature is used for heating, and the machine is not turned off, so that the slow drying room will not cause the walls and furniture to dry out.
2. Do not turn on the air source heat pump floor heating to a higher temperature. First, it is not conducive to the evaporation of water vapor in the wall. Second, the heat will help the neighbors to drive away the cold due to heat transfer between households. No matter how high the water temperature is, it will not help. It just shortens the heating time. In a short time, the indoor temperature still cannot rise. Use the lowest temperature, and after about a week of use, you can heat up at will.
3. The above-mentioned reasons are the problems that every community must face when moving into a new residence. First, there is no need to worry, and second, there is no need to be impatient. The situation will improve day by day, and the temperature of the air source heat pump floor heating will gradually rise.
How to use the air source heat pump after installing the thermostat in the floor heating room?
The thermostat installed in the air source heat pump floor heating room controls and adjusts the room temperature, but how many degrees Celsius of water is used to heat the room temperature still needs to be controlled by the button on the air source heat pump. For example: the temperature button on the air source heat pump is set at 9 , and the thermostat button is set at 20°C . At this time, the air source heat pump will heat with 55°C hot water to make the room temperature reach 20°C as soon as possible .
If the temperature button on the air source heat pump is set to 0 and the room temperature is set to 20°C , the air source heat pump will use 30°C water for heating. Obviously, the former indoor heating speed is fast, and the latter indoor heating speed is slow. Therefore, it can be said that with the thermostat installed, the button on the air source heat pump becomes the adjustment button of the heating rate.
How does the air source heat pump floor heating know the insulation status of the house?
For example, the indoor temperature is 18°C , and a thermometer is fixed indoors. After turning off the air source heat pump floor heating for 12 hours (daytime), the thermometer will drop by 1-2 °C , and it will drop by 4-5 °C at night, indicating that the insulation is good. Otherwise , there is an air leak and needs to be checked carefully .