Maintenance methods for air energy heat pumps
1. Air energy heat pump water heaters are equipment with a high degree of automation. When in use, check the condition of air energy heat pump water heaters the air energy The operational reliability and service life of the heat pump water heater have been unexpectedly improved.
2. Air-energy heat pump electric water heaters often check whether the power supply and circuit wiring of the air-energy heat pump water heater are firm, and whether the electrical components are abnormal. If so, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
3. The water filter device installed outside the equipment should be cleaned on time, in order to ensure that the inner water body is clean, so as to prevent the air energy heat pump water heater from being damaged due to the dirty filter device being blocked.
4. Do not accumulate dirt around the air-energy heat pump water heater to prevent blocking the air inlet. The air-energy heat pump water heater should be kept clean and dry with good ventilation.
5. Customers should pay attention when using and maintaining air source water heaters and air source heat pump water heaters : all safety protection devices in the air source heat pump water heaters have been installed before the original factory, and they must not be disassembled or adjusted by themselves.
6. Frequently check whether the hydration of the water system, the valve of the water tank, the water level controller and the gas-water separator are working normally, so as to prevent the gas from entering the system and causing a decrease in the water circulation, which will affect the supply of the air source heat pump water heater The reliability of heat and air energy heat pump water heater operation.
7. Frequently check the working condition of each component of the air source heat pump water heater , check whether there are oil stains on the pipe connectors and air valves in the machine, and ensure that the air source heat pump water heater has no refrigerant leakage.
8. The surrounding area of the air source heat pump water heater should be kept clean and dry with good ventilation. Clean the gas side heat exchanger every year to maintain a stable heat transfer effect.
9. Check whether the water pump and water valve are working normally, and whether the water pipe and water pipe quick connector are leaking.
10. To clean the condenser of the server, we recommend using hot ammonium sulfate solution at 50°C-60°C and a concentration of 15% to clean the cooler every two years, start the built-in circulating pump of the server to clean for 3 hours, and finally clean it 3 times with drinking water . For docking when cleaning. Do not clean the cooler with corrosive cleaning fluids.
11. If the shutdown time is long, the water in the air energy heat pump water heater pipe should be drained, the switch power supply should be disconnected, and the protective cover should be put on. When running again, conduct a comprehensive inspection of the system components before starting.
12. When the actual water output temperature of the air source heat pump electric water heater is inconsistent with the value displayed on the panel of the air source heat pump water heater , please check whether the temperature sensor device is in good contact.
13. The water storage tank needs to be cleaned of dirt after a period of application (usually 3 months, depending on the actual local water body).
14. If the air source heat pump water heater has a common fault and the customer cannot handle it, please immediately report the fault to the after-sales maintenance service department, and inform the common fault code, so as to send someone to repair it immediately.